Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Like many I have alot of keys on my key chain. Consolidation sounds like a great idea, but is KeySmart worth the cost?
Firstly, What is KeySmart?
- These are a “premium” key holder.
- They are lightweight and your keys sit inside for a cleaner look and easier storage.
- You can get extensions to hold more keys, a USB Storage Drive, and other add-ons
- Made in the USA
My son wants you to know this makes a great phone!
The product itself is okay. It does what it’s supposed to but I’m just not enthused. I have hundreds of keys and while I could buy extensions for up to 50 keys It just doesn’t seem worth it for me.
The kit the company sent me holds 5 keys and the key ring piece, without which I could fit 6 keys. It costs over $20 for this. It is durable, and it did clean up my key ring, but it seems overpriced.
It did require assembly, which my husband quickly did. I think it took me longer to decide which 5 keys should get to be on it.
Who Do I Suggest You Get a KeySmart for?
- With the USB on it and room for a few keys this would be handy for a college student
- Someone who has “everything”
- An organizer, you can even color code them.
Check out KeySmart and see if it’s right for you.