Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Do you have a child who loves to draw, or is good with trivia? If so check this out!
- The kit comes with an instruction card and 50 double-sided game cards containing 600 questions for adults and children.
- This is for Ages 8 +
While a younger child may participate in some of these questions, some that stumped this mom include:
- What is the name of Britney Spears’s younger sister who played Zoey Brooks in the TV Series Zoey 101?
- How many FIFA Soccer World Cup Titles has Italy won?
- Whose hit singles have included: Diamons, Rude Boy, and Stay
I was however great at many others including the Harry Potter, Star Wars, Geography, Food, Health, and Grammar questions.
With careful choosing I found a question on most cards my son should know the answer to and he enjoyed trying to play. Some kid friendly questions include:
- In car racing, what colors are the flag that’s waved to indicate the winner has crossed the finishing line (as an expert on the Cars Movies, he got this right)
- Which bear is Christopher Robin’s best friend?
- What is the closest star to the Earth?
This card game is available on Amazon
Design and Doodle
- 384 page book of doodling fun
- Not all pages are black and white, but all pages only have one color of ink.
- Their are 3 sections: Black and white coloring, Red- Copy the Shapes, and Blue: follow the directions
I actually feel the book is backwards as the blue section is easier than the red. The black is like the adult coloring books. The paper is thicker and you could use these for origami if you wanted.
The blue section has some alphabet and number related activities. Overall this book is best for a 2nd – 6th grader.
This book is available on Amazon.